EGG KARAM DOSA
2 cups ready-made dosa batter
1 tbsp ghee + for greasing + for drizzling
1 tsp cumin seeds
10-12 dried red chillies
1½ tbsps finely chopped garlic
1 large onion finely chopped
1 small lemon sized tamarind ball
Salt to taste
Finely chopped green chillies for sprinkling
Finely chopped coriander leaves for sprinkling
Grated processed cheese for sprinkling
Coconut chutney to serve
1. To make chutney heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and let them change colour.
2. Add dried red chillies and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add garlic and onion and sauté till translucent.
3. Add tamarind and salt and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Transfer the roasted mixture in a mixer jar and grind to a fine paste.
5. Take dosa batter in a large bowl. Add salt and mix well.
6. Heat a non-stick tawa. Grease it with some ghee.
7. Pour a ladleful of the dosa batter and spread it in a circular motion to make a thin disc.
8. Drizzle some ghee on the sides. Apply some of the prepared chutney and spread it evenly.
9. Break in the egg in the centre of the disc and lightly spread it over the surface of the dosa. Sprinkle green chillies coriander leaves and processed cheese. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Fold in half and serve hot with coconut chutney.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor