Watch this video to find out how to make this receipe. Click to subscribe for more receipe.
COOKIE ICE CREAM SANDWICH
500 grams cookie dough
Vanilla ice cream as required
1. Preheat oven at 180ÂºC. Line a baking tray with a silicon sheet.
2. Dust the worktop with some flour and roll out the cookie dough into a Â½ inch thick sheet. Trim the edges, transfer on the silicon sheet and cut into halves. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
3. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. Place a cookie half on a serving platter. Top with scoops of ice cream and level it out. Cover with the remaining cookie half and press lightly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
5. Cut into small pieces and serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 3-4 hours
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf